Anesthesia Video Laryngoscope
Video laryngoscopes are laryngoscopes that use a video screen to show the view of the epiglottis and trachea on a display for easier patient intubation. They are often used as a first-line tool in anticipated difficult laryngoscopy or in attempts to rescue difficult (and unsuccessful) direct laryngoscope intubations. Hisern’s video laryngoscopes use classic Macintosh blade that has a service channel or bougie port that makes it easy to send a bougie through the vocal cords and into the trachea.
The main advantage of using video laryngoscopy for every intubation is increased patient comfort. Since far less force is used in intubation, much less or almost no flexing in needed. This in turn means the adverse effects such as tooth damage, bleeding, neck problems, etc are considerably lower. Even simple inconveniences such as a soar throat or hoarseness will be less prevalent due to a less traumatic intubation procure.
● 3-inch ultra-thin HD screen, portable and lightweight
● Classic Macintosh blades , easy to use
● Disposable anti-fog blades (Nano anti-fog coating/no need heating before intubation/Quick intubation)
● 3 sizes of blades for routine and difficult airways intubation
● Al alloy frame，firm and wear-resistant
● One-click start, preventing mistakenly touching
● Anesthesiology Department
● Emergency Room/Trauma
● Ambulance and ship
● Pulmonology department
● Operation Theatre
● Teaching and documentation purpose
● Airway intubation for routine intubation in clinical anesthesia and rescue.
● Airway intubation for difficult cases in clinical anesthesia and rescue.
● Help students practice airway intubation during clinical teaching.
● Reduce damage to the mouth and pharynx caused by endotracheal intubation
|Items||Hisern Video Laryngoscope|
|Continuous working hours||4 hours|
|Charging time||4 hours|
|Charging Interface||USB 2.0 Micro-B|
|Monitor||3 -inch LED monitor|
|Rotation||Front and back: 0-180°|
|Anti-fog function||Significant effect from 20℃ to 40 ℃|
|Field angle||≥50°（Working distance 30mm)|
|Optional blades||3 adult types/1 child type|